Sunday, November 15, 2009

WHY????

I woke up shaking. Already feeling anxious before I open my eyes. My fault I suppose I woke up briefly and had a pain in my thigh so I read on DVT and then put heat on it and elevated it and went back to sleep. Never good going to sleep with those thoughts. I am having trouble shaking the anxiousness so I took a Klonopin. I started to decorate for Christmas and then realized I have like 4 things!!!! Must have sold alot when we were hard up for money. Seeing how we are even harder up for money now I guess I wont be decorating much. Its dark and gray. Good day to match my mood. I have taken my blood pressure already 6 or more times. Pulse too many to count. My husband and children just got home so I will finish this later. Hopefully when I am feeling much better.

1 comment:

Robert said...

I hope that the weather brightens up and with it, your mood!

Best wishes.