Thursday, November 19, 2009

Finally the 6 weeks post op mark

My appt is in just over an hour. I had maybe 2 hours of sleep. It is going to be a long day. I will admit I am not looking  forward to starting it by being examined down below but what has to be done does I guess. I am worried the lack of sleep might cause some anxiety today so I may have a nap when I come home. I see my regular doctor tomorrow regarding the insomnia and I need to discuss all these meds I am on that do not work anymore. To take 2 tablets of 2 different benzo's plus a beta blocker and my paxil and not even feel the slightest bit tired when it use to knock me right out tells me that I have built up a complete tolerance. Up'ing the dose I dont think is our best option but stopping them scares me even more. I guess we will see.

No comments: