Sunday, November 14, 2010

Well its that time of the year

Our house is now decorated for the holidays, lights are up, tree is up and the stress level rises. Ever since having children I have found that instead of it being a happy joyous time it ends up being a time of worry over money and gifts. I wish Christmas was really just about family and spending time together but we all know how commercialized it has become. The push for the best toys, best decorations, best food and more. I plan on teaching my children the true importance of it all even with all the outside influences of every.single.store, commercials and just about everything else we see on a daily basis.
So seeing the decorations remind me of how little time I have to get everything ready, and come up with the money for it all.
It was a good weekend overall, too short. My kids are slightly miserable today which makes for a very long day. Lots of tantrums and yelling from them all. My 13 yr old finds it alot of fun to torment the younger 2. I imagine we all would do the same.
I have had the full feeling under my right rib for a few days now. Hate the feeling. Almost like there is an organ in there that is too big. Trying hard to not let it absorb my mind. Mainly avoiding the dreaded google. Still havent got to the gym :( Had a bad migraine late last night that decided to hang around today as well. So the weekend in the fitness department was a bust. Boo.
Really need to start looking at my life with a positive outlook. Be happy that we are all happy, and healthy and accept what comes along, deal with it and move on. Try and go with the words "this too shall pass" which it always does. In the moment its hard to believe it will but it always does.
Feeling fat, old and blah but trying not to sink into that imagine. I have a pile of jeans I need to try on but I am not sure if I want to do it and feel horrible about my weight or not.

No comments: