Thursday, January 10, 2008

Well its my first blog!! I have joined the real world!

I decided to start a blog after fellow anxiety sufferers and group members I know did and it seems to help them. So this is basicaly a daily look inside my "hell" as I like to call it!
Today hasnt been to bad of a day really. I have been slightly anxious but have managed to survive on .5 of Ativan only!
I also cut out on of my blood pressure pills because I think they tend to make me feel crappy so I end up more anxious in the long run.
We have been searching like crazy for a new place to live. Well we have an apartment already to move into but it is in Port Hope and I have since decided I dont think I can leave this area or take my oldest daughter from her friends, activities etc. So the search is on! We have seen some nice places its just a matter of being accepted into one.
Fingers crossed!!!!!
It will defintely help my anxiety once we find a place.
I have also been doing some research into hypnosis for my panic and anxiety. It sounds very promising but very expensive. So I have to make a decision there.
Anywoo, not bad for a first admission.

6 comments:

Sarah♥ said...

Welcome to blogland :)

Sarah♥

Rachel's Diary said...

Love the fact you have taken the plunge..... what a fab start!

Anonymous said...

Hi
And well done!
I will put a link to here on my blog.

Rachel's Diary said...

hey alice keep looking for a new post... hope u r ok xxx

Alison "in Wonderland" said...

How do I link others blogs in mine??

Rachel's Diary said...

go to your dash board and add links on edit xxxx nice to see you posted xx