Sunday, January 27, 2008

I DID IT!!!

Okay so maybe I didnt get my wisdom teeth out on Tuesday (which turned out to be a good thing because that day I ended up with a horrible cold so I wouldve been miserable!!!)

But this weekend Steve went back to work and I have been ok!!!! Its the first time in 8 months that I have been alone with the kids in the evening and overnight. I did it! I am so happy! My anxiety is usually the worst in the evening and Steve helps calm me down so I was really worried how I would cope with him being gone all evening and all night but I did great!! He is on his third twelve hour shift!

We have the keys to our new place as well. We have started moving things in and unpacking. We are moving in officially on Saturday. So lots of things happening!
I also joined a gym. When I move I wont have the treadmill anymore and since it helps so much I thought I better keep at it, so I got myself a membership. I havent went yet since Steve has worked all weekend but I am looking forward to it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Alison! thats fantastic news! try and build on that success and be positive, youre gonna get blips like all of us, but keep fighting! if you ever want to talk we are right here!

take care
Gary

Rach x said...

That is fab news...well done...hope its the begining of a new future for u!

Robert said...

Hi Alison -

What a fantastic achievement. I bet Steve is really proud of you too.

You're an inspiration to all anxiety sufferers!

Alison "in Wonderland" said...

Thanks so much all!!!