Tuesday, January 15, 2008

OH NO!!

So today was interesting. Started out at the oral surgeon. I have to go in on Tuesday and have surgery to have three wisdom teeth out. One is deeply imbedded in the bone so it will be painful! Thank goodness I will be out for it.
Then I go to the doctor and get told I have to have a Barium Enema! YIKES I dont fully know what it is but it sounds unpleasant!
So all in all an interesting day thats for sure, my anxiety hasnt been to bad today which is a nice change. I have been super busy so that is probably why. I am going to hit the treadmill soon I think and help keep the anxiety at bay.

1 comment:

Robert said...

Hi Alison

I've just come across your blog, so welcome! I hope you enjoy blogging & after a while you'll meet other members of the anxious bloggers community (in my case, my spouse is the anxious one). They're a pretty nice lot.

just to answer a question in an earlier post -

"If anyone out there with kids experience panic around them can you offer any words of advice?"

- i have found that a full-blown panic attack rarely (or maybe never) happens when there are lids to be looked after. It seems that responsibility for looking after little ones is stronger than panicking.

Best wishes!

Robert