Sunday, January 13, 2008

We have a home!

Well we found a place to rent!!! It is half a house and absolutely perfect for us! I am so happy!
So that is one huge thing off my mind for now!
I have been feeling good and bad. My pulse rate still seems to get low in the evening and I feel alittle off. I tend to worry about it so that just intensifies everything.
I keep telling myself that I am going to through my blood pressure monitor away but for now and while I am trying to stop my BP meds I am going to keep it around. It will be a huge day in my life when I actually put it away though.
Steve has to go back to work soon and that is a huge worry for me. He has been off for 7 months now with me and I know I can cope without him but I am still worried about having attacks while he is at work and I am alone with the kids.
If anyone out there with kids experience panic around them can you offer any workds of advice?
My 10 yr old has been having panic lately as well. Hers is more related to ghosts and such but i can defintely see myself in her and it scares me. The first panic attack she had I had her in counselling the next day. I always wonder if I had gotten the help I needed right away when I was younger if things would be different now.
Oh well, need to live in the now and no the past!
I am really wanting to start taking yoga classes and I am going to see if we can work it into our budget somehow. I think it will really help me out alot.
Anyhow, time for bed for the kiddos!

1 comment:

Rachel's Diary said...

so pleased u got somewhere to live... i sometimes get a low pulse...awful u think it gonna stop....then when i take pulse..i might b 55...which is ok really...but i get scared when like last nite it goes very high over 150....sheer panic