Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I didnt do it :(

Well last night after much thinking I called and cancelled my appt to have my wisdom teeth taken out. I have come so far in the past week that I was scared to fall back again. I have so much coming up with Steve going back to work and us moving very soon that I didnt think taking anything else on was a good idea. Plus the thought of not being able to do my treadmill workouts scared me! It helps so much with the anxiety that 5 days without would be awful!
So when things calm down in my life I am going to reschedule.
The good part is I dont feel like I failed, I feel like I made the decision that was right for me and my progress.
Other than that, we had tons of snow today. I need spring, I am so tired of the scary winter driving. Too many people in accidents and it scares me taking the kids out in it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your ok Alison.
And you made the right decision! i would have done exactly the same, the way i feel at the moment

Rachel's Diary said...

and me lol xxxxx

Sarah♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah♥ said...

Just saying Hi..

sarah♥