Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Still feels like a Monday!

Started off the day tired. Very Very tired. Not sure if its because Rae was up quite a bit coughing or what it was but I had zero motivation. Fed the kids, played with them, fed them again and poor Rae was falling asleep in her highchair. So put them down for their naps. I doubted that I would be able to get on the bike for long because I was so wiped out but I did 32 kms and was on 45+ minutes, then I did a stability ball workout so I was quite impressed. Actually feeling alittle less tired as well. Checked my BP about 4 times so far today. Not good, not bad. Its far from the one time that I am suppose to check it. Still 5 more hours till Steve gets home and I hate that. Thankfully tomorrow with having to go to Kingston I will be so busy that HOPEFULLY the time will fly. The worst part is the drive. I get really really tired and have troubles staying awake. So need to get my butt in bed at a normal time tonight.
So not much to report so far, borderline on the anxiety, hasnt built up so hopefully it wont!

No comments: