Friday, February 1, 2008

Our last night before the big move

It is bittersweet really. 8 months living with my parents. Severe Post Partum depression, major anixety and panic attacks and some health problems and we are finally ready to move out and on.
The weather couldnt be more horrible here. Major snow and ice pellets so we have been stuck in doors all day. Which of course makes my anxiety level alittle higher. I went out and shovelled though and that seemed to keep some of the anxiety away.
Tomorrow we gather up the rest of our stuff and officially move in our new house. It will be strange at first because we have become so accustomed to living here. I am hoping that the kids all deal with the change okay because I am never really good with change.
Thankfully Steve is off all weekend and then starts days on Monday so I wont be alone in the night for a week or more.
I have had pain in my right side today which of course makes my health anxiety start up. I always think its my pancreas again or my liver. I am trying my hardest to ignore it and look at the fact that if I could go outside and shovel heavy snow then I must be ok.
Anyhow, we shouldnt be without the internet at all for the move so that is one major plus.
Wish us luck and a clear day for tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm no good with change either! but kids seem to adapt very well, as long as they have their parents.
Good luck with the move Alison.