Saturday, February 2, 2008

All moved in

Well the day started off rough. I woke up with a headache and full of anxiety. I am sure it is just because of so much going on.
It was a rough move. They messed up where we were suppose to pick up the truck and then it took well over an hour just to shovel the driveway at the new place so we could get the truck in.
Then my Step-father who was really the only one we had helping us move was not feeling well so he couldnt lift much so I did alot and of course hurt my back from it! That plus the shovelling and I am sore and tired! Then to top it off, Steve lost my bank card and I had no money on me it was all in the bank!!!
So needless to say I am ready to have a good night sleep. Although we also discovered the heater in our bedroom does not work so it will be a cold night sleep!!
I am scared and excited to begin another chapter and move on in our lives. I really want to keep things stable and try and do as well as I have been.
I actually timed the drive from the new house to the hospital tonight. It is only 3 minutes away and that was with two red lights!!! That eases my mind alot because we were 20 minutes or more away.
So that is one huge plus! No bring on Spring!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow 3 minutes away! thats reasuring, the move might be a good thing for you Alison, i hope so!
And yeah, lets get spring here!

anxiousbookworm said...

Hi! I like your blog. I can relate to it quite a bit. I also have anxiety and even agoraphobia. I will definitely be coming back to your blog a lot to see how you are doing :-)

HUGS